As an organisation, we strongly believe in transformation and assisting the community correct the social ills created by the previous regime.
“I’m not afraid of failing, but afraid of not trying”. ~Sithembile Serame
Our Driving Forces
- Social ills in our communities, such as rape, abuse, drugs and excessive alcohol consumption that steal the youth of our children.
- The need for individuals to engage in life-threatening careers like prostitution, theft, etc. because of generational poverty.
- Limited view of the world due to lack of opportunities and exposure.
- Mental illnesses that disadvantage individuals and causing them to commit suicide.
- Crime due to poverty
- Lack of good role models
- Lack of skills and training programs for individuals to learn self sustainability
- Drug abuse
Giving is a key that activates
a door for receiving
To bring transformation to disadvantaged communities by feeding their minds for everlasting change.
Eradicate poverty and dependency by equipping, encouraging and enabling a society that can achieve greater things regardless of their economic position and geographical location.